Ok, so Stella Cameron is a romance writer (and I don't write "romance") however, I am a strong believer in seeking out worthwhile advice, both in genres I write, and those I don't. Stella Cameron has published over 60 novels and novellas. I don't care what you write, that is a huge accomplishment.
I actually stumbled upon her site through a list of resources for writers. Her article on developing your villians is very informative. I also recommend checking out her article on keeping the reader guessing. She uses this as a reference to a thriller/mystery plotline, but it's equally effective in any genre.
Never stop learning. Never stop creating. Never stop. Never.
5 comments:
You have an award at my blog!
Jai
Interesting...I'll have to check this out later tonight.
I don't read or write romance, but good advice is good advice, no matter the genre.
Thanks!
I'll have to remember to check that out. I have the hardest time with my villains.
By the way, I just gave you the same award that Jai did. I hadn't been paying attention, but you still deserve it.
Oh boy. I have awards! :( I still can't quite figure out how to put them on my page, but I'll try. :)
Post a Comment