Ok, so I've chosen a site this week that is just pure fun! :-) We've all been there, staring at a screen thinking "This character needs a really awesome name, but what?" Well, look no further than Seventh Sanctum. Their name generator page is a kick in the butt! Just as an example, I tried the extreme fantasy names generator and it came up with - Rose Runefinder. The evil-sounding names generator gave me Uglatha. Yeah, sounds like some sort of slug-like creature to me.
Anyway, give some of their name generators a whirl. You might not use any of them, but it will definitely make you smile and it might even spark an idea.
3 comments:
Cool! I'd love to play with their name generators. I think I'll just mosey on down their and give it a try!
Jai
Hee-hee!
fun fun fun!!!
I've already got that one bookmarked. :D My other favorite name generator is Behind the Name, very good for picking names from a specific culture and/or meaning.
Post a Comment